1. This Reservation is for:
2. Enter Your Dates: Check In date:
3. Number Of Guest: Adults:
4. Your Information: Last Name:
NOTE: Payment in full required at the time of confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
- Sites are first come first served. Fire rings as well as camping areas are not assigned, please share. -The Electric Tent area may have up to six different groups in the same area. - Check-out time is close of business on the date of departure, prior arrangements excluded. - Elect tent site is per person per night AND additional per night for the 110v 15A outlet. - Fee does not include Visitor or Diving entrance. - Your reservation is NOT COMPLETE OR CONFIRMED until you are phoned by our representative where they will ask for your payment information. - Please allow 24-48 hours for this contact. - Submission of this request and phone confirmation equates to credit card signature authorization. - Please Note, STANDBY e-mail response indicates nothing currently available. We will contact you should something becomes available for the requested dates.
- A reservation is required to use our tent electric sites. - Failure to cancel as specified below, fail to use the facility for reasons other than a natural emergency or sudden campground closure, will result in forfeit of payment .
To cancel a reservation:
- During Summer season a ten (10) day notification is required for all Fri, Sat or Sun cancellations. - During the weekday (Mon - Thu) and WInter season a 48-hour notification is required to cancel all reservations.
Note that if you cancel under the minimum we will make every effort to re-rent your space to save you the deposit however there is no guarantee of this occurring. A $10 processing fee will be required for all cancellations.
Please enter any comments, questions or special requirements
Tent Site with Electricity Request
One reservation per visit please.
Reservation NOT required for Tent or No Hookup Service RV camping
Daytime number to confirm the reservation
Lake Phoenix SCUBA Park & Family Campgrounds
Don't forget your extension cords. We suggest at least 100 feet.