Off the street swimmers
- Lake Phoenix is primarily a diver-oriented family facility.
- Visitors who solely swim or snorkel often overwhelm our divers, and must adhere to the following policy instituted at Lake Phoenix:
- Snorkelers & swimmers not part of a diving group, are more than welcome to visit and enjoy Lake Phoenix Mon - Fri & Sunday after 12:00.
- Snorkelers, swimmers and visitors who are a part of a diving group (non-diving family members), are most welcome, and may snorkel or swim so long as they are respectful of our policies and rules. - There will be no children that are not potty trained in the lake. - Please see other policies in the informational video and on the waiver - Swimming hours end one hour prior to the store closing or Dusk
- We DO NOT allow "off the street" snorkelers, swimmers and visitors on Sat and Sun Before Noon.
- No Night Swimming for day visitors.
Lake Phoenix SCUBA Park & Family Campgrounds
Seasonal Operational Hours
We are open to the public all year for camping, diving, swimming, kayaking and more!
Lake closes one hour prior to scheduled shop closing for individuals not camping or with daily rental gear.