1. This Reservation is for:
2. Enter Your Dates: Check In date:
3. Number Of Guest: Adults:
4. Your Information: Last Name:
NOTE: Payment in full required at the time of confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-out time is 14:00 on the date of departure, prior arrangements excluded. Check in time 15:00. - Site includes camping for up to 4 individuals in the camper. and priced per night - There is now dump station on site. AND Free dump site at Davis Travel ~ 1.5 miles, HW 1 & I85. - Your reservation is NOT COMPLETE OR CONFIRMED until you are phoned by our representative where they will ask for your payment information. - Please allow 24-48 hours for this contact. - Submission of this request and phone confirmation equates to credit card signature authorization. - STANDBY e-mail response indicates nothing currently available. We will contact you should something becomes available for the requested dates. - Late Arrival request, separate process, must be completed prior to 16:00 on the day of arrival. We are not responsible for your uncoordinated late arrival. Please see the hours page for complete store hours and closing times.
- Winter Season water not available on site. tank fill up available on entrance. Likewise Dump Station AVAILABLE without water.
- A reservation is required to use our electric sites. The amount equal to one days rental fee is required for failure to cancel reservations. - Failure to cancel as specified below, fail to use the facility for reasons other than a natural emergency or sudden campground closure, will result in your account being charged the one day rental fee.
To cancel a reservation:
- During Summer season a ten (10) day notification is required for all Fri, Sat or Sun cancellations. - During the weekday (Mon - Thu) and WInter season a 48-hour notification is required to cancel all reservations.
Note that if you cancel under the minimum we will make every effort to re-rent your space to save you the deposit however there is no guarantee of this occurring. A $10 processing fee will be required for all cancellations.
Please enter any comments, questions or special requirements
One reservation per visit please.
Reservation NOT required for No Hookup Service RV camping. Normal tent camping fees apply.
NOTE Water is off for the winter on RV sites. Tank fill available on entrance.
Daytime number to confirm the reservation
RV Sites are equipted with a 50A power plug as depicted here. Please ensure you have an adaptor or you can rent one from us.
Sites now have Water & Electric. Dump site is open!
Lake Phoenix SCUBA Park & Family Campgrounds
for dates we are open?
- While we do not have pull though we can accominidate the largest RV
- All RV sites have Water and Electricity, we have 50A receptacles
- Sewer dump located at back gate, easy dumping on the way out
- 50A - 30A adaptors available for rent
- Winter season site water not available, tank fill up available
- More RV site coming soon!